POWERGUARDS RAMPING SYSTEMS
Wheelchair ramp and mobility access
What we do
- Mobility access ramps
- Over 15 years experience
- Installation service
- Built to any requirements
We have been designing, manufacturing and installing mobility ramps for over 15 years. Our aim is to provide private customers as well as authorities and organisations with an affordable, portable and recyclable ramping system. We are able to supply an off the shelf option to allow access into your home or work place. We also manufacture bespoke ramps, platforms and walkways.
If you would like more information about any of our services please contact us on 01225 811455.
- All ramps are individually designed to make any location accessible
- As part of our service, site visits, design and quotations are FREE to all clients
- Ramps fitted by our own qualified engineers, when required
- Assembled on site and ready for use within hours
- New warm to touch handrail with integral midrail
- All our employees are DBS checked to guarantee peace of mind when dealing with vulnerable people
- Minimum maintenance
- Reusable – providing ongoing annual savings to local authorities
- More cost effective than concrete. More durable and safer than timber. No planning required.
- 25 year guarantee
Powerguards Ramping Systems are contracted to provide all ramping systems for Cornwall Council under a Framework Agreement